Thursday, April 15, 2010

Green What?

my "helpers"


I should totally be in bed right now. Erk is gone for a few nights, the kids have been in bed since 8p and the house is quiet. But when he's gone, I stay awake WAY too late! Bean is even conked, I need to take the hint!

I had fun putting together a few orders for our bizz tonight. One to Miami, FL and the other to New Hampshire. Crazy! We counted today and we have sent digital scrapbook pages to 37 of the 50 states. Wha-whooooo! Oh and France, South Africa, England and Canada. Small world!

Got an email yesterday from our realtor that the listing agent on a house we liked a few weeks back would still "very much like have a contingent offer from us." We are gonna think about it. Since this is the second time "she (Ginger)" has said that, we need to think hard. Is it the house we really want? I really like it. Do we wanna go thru what we did a few years ago when we lost the chunk of change and house we thought we had? Not so much.

After our Open House this Sunday, we'll see... In the meantime, our dishwasher can quit leaking and the house can clean itself (I wish)!

I thought I'd share some pix of the weeding "the boys" aka I did a few days ago. My lower back has recovered and the dirt has finally left my fingernails. Who ever called it a green thumb anyway? Nothing about my hands was green when I was done!?!