Thursday, July 2, 2009

the boys bumpin'


a fun day at the park, definately have to do that again sometime!


So here are a few more pictures from the amusement park. This internet hookup is pretty slow and spotty, so I can't get as much on here as I'd like! I'd love to share some more pix tonight, but we'll have to see if it kicks me out.
We had Nan and Pa Loo, my folks and JB and Hannah here tonight for a cookout. It was great fun! A lot of laughs and good food. They all left and the kids are in bed - Mol is the only one awake and lolly gaggin! The boys are zonked, even though they had ice cream not too long ago. We didn't let Mol have any dessert figuring it'd keep her up. Beck, I guess it didn't matter :)
We are having a nice time this week. I'll be honest, we are all tired though. I don't think there is one of us that wouldn't mind sleeping in our own beds! But we can't wait for the wedding this weekend - the big rehearsal is tomorrow night. Today we went and picked up the tuxedos for the boys (I'll try to post some of those pix). CUTE, HANDSOME, but not if you tell Jack that, he'd rather be told he looks "ugly." :) Good night all - hope you sleep well!