Thursday, July 23, 2009

Small Stuff

Molly feeding Rocky and Bean her snack (this was last week, Rocky went back home Sunday)
You boys need to brush!! Like Mikie's jacket? This kid is so FUNNY!

them are some big honkers, Jack!

Now I'm feeling kinda like a jerk for the jerky things I listed below about the kids. Sorry if it came on too strong, PMS was raging along with the things listed, so it made for a few days of NO patience whatsoever! But God is good, He's restored me back to normal Ernie and here's to hoping I won't sweat the small stuff :)

Erk and I went and looked at a house last night. I know, I know, here we go again. Well, we'll just have to see.

I went grocery shopping and ran a few misc errands this morning solo :) The kiddos are with mom and dad today and I must say, that helped my mental state a little too! I just updated some stuff in Quickbooks for our bizz and now hope to maybe digitally scrapbook. Oh wait, first I need to make some calls while the house is quiet. Shawna and I are hoping to have a digital scrapbook retreat in October and wanna host it at a local hotel. FUN or what? More soon!