Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Popsicle

I used to think that mom's who complained about summer with their kids home were terrible.

"Those are your kids," I thought to myself.

What's that saying, the older you get, the wiser? :) Or the older your kids get, the more bored they become, resulting in struggles, finding productive things to do and playing "cannonball" on the recliner while the foot rest is up.

There comes that age where they just don't take naps... They don't always want to do stuff... They complain when we have to run to the post office...

But it's a beautiful day and we should be enjoying it. So why don't I feel like sitting outside and eating a root beer popsicle? I did it yesterday. So did they. We'll find something to do - and lazy days are great - sometimes we all just struggle with some boredom.