Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Party

during the setup - Mol and Mikie didn't mind chillin with the bucket of water balloons...
We had a great time yesterday - yep, I said we :) Although I'm not really sure what I was thinking that I could tackle all 11 boys on my own. Fortunately my good pal Shawna offered to stick around for a while! The boys were hilarious - at times it was complete chaos, but overall, we will have to do it again next year. Boys... I must say the most relaxing part of the 3 hours they were here (it should be noted that the water balloons, squirt guns, pinata and cake were all done before the first hour was up!) was when the boys were being boys - chasing each other around the garage, doing what they do best. I was able to start throwing away dirty cake plates and strip tableclothes off tables, all while smiling to myself. One of the hugest blessings was that Molly slept the ENTIRE 3 hours! WHEW! She woke up just before the last boy was picked up. Here are a few pix from yesterday...

Jack waited for an hour for his friends to start arriving :)