Friday, September 11, 2009

Confident

She's not this happy right now I tell ya! The 2's are kickin' in :) She is so stubborn these past few days (well, perhaps one or two other days in her life she has been too)! Right now she is sitting up in the boys' room crying and carrying on. I just went up to make Mikie's bed and she was cheerful as ever. Kept saying "bye mom!" as I put clothes away and all. Now? She's crying for no reason. She's crazy! WOMEN!

The boys did great getting on the bus this morning and heading to school. Mikie got that tired-nervous-excited smile on his face when he saw the bus coming. We've reached an agreement with our neighbor about where the bus will stop - in the middle of our front yard. Thing is, we both get postcards in the mail saying the bus stop will be at each of our houses. Then the bus comes and after a day or two tells us she can't stop at both driveways, they are too close together. We had this same thing last year but it was settled soon enough when Jack didn't want to ride the bus in the morning so I took him. But this year? I've got 2 little men, and their son is in 4th grade. Not worth arguing over, but I felt confident that it should be at our driveway if it had to be one. So this morning Jeff pulls up and stops at the end of his driveway, as he always has, and I was like 'what the beak?' I walked over and said "I guess we have to figure out where the stop will be this year, eh?" He says the middle of our yard is fine (that's what the bus driver had told him yesterday). Fair enough. Works for me. Ohh and Bean tried to get on the bus and the driver thought it was so funny. I, of course, was ready to kick her butt :) hahaha!

Wouldn't you know, Mol quit crying. She finally gave up. Here she comes down the stairs. One battle at a time :)