Thursday, September 17, 2009

Realize

Why did I make a pan of 9 chocolate chocolate chunk cookies just for me? Ahhh, cause I could :) I grocery shopped this morning solo (the kiddos are at Nanny and Papa's) and wouldn't you know I was STARVING when I got home. Everything looked so good but mainly I just wanted a turkey sandwich. I don't think I've ever tasted such a good one as today!

Shawna and I keep learning more and more as we go with our website - we keep reaching more ladies who enjoy the same things we do and we cross promote each other. The world of digital scrapbooking surely is a BIG one. Moreso than people realize! Pretty awesome stuff and incredible ladies to meet along the way.

A bit ago I put a hooded sweatshirt on and wondered why my neck felt all bunchy in back. I already had on a hooded sweatshirt, all be it short sleeved! HA! No wonder. So call me "double hoody" for now. I bet it's warmer outside than in here - I don't wanna crack all the windows though cause our crazy dog still loves to pop the screens out! SERIOUSLY! She's crazy -

Off I go. Hope you are having a good day. I have 5 more cookies to eat :) Or maybe I'll save one or two for the kids!