Monday, September 14, 2009

Hello There

you can tell Jack has been known to spray people in the past :)
enjoyin' some cool water in the summer heat

wha-WHO!


So I realize I don't write on here every day - it doesn't mean I don't think of you all :)

Molly is sitting on the bed playing with the boys' Cars stuff and Bean is zonked next to me. The boys are off to school and ready to take on another day. That is after my phone call this morning to Jack's teacher about the boy in his class who is having fun intimidating Mikie. The first day his name was mentioned as someone who wasn't very nice - then on Friday this boy "cornered Mikie" on the playground. Jack drew a picture of "Jayden" kicking and punching him. Obviously nothing in the face or anything like that, but what the beak!? And why would ya pick on Mikie? He's so sweet and pretty darn innocent. So it was a phone call this morning and reminding Mikie that he should tell Jayden that he will tell an adult about it. Jack said he already told his teacher last week, so she's somewhat aware. I love Jack looking out for Mikie :)

Molly and I are headed to take a walk with the neighbor in a few minutes. Gonna go to the trail and enjoy the morning. I hope you're having a good one!? I don't think I even got my camera out this weekend so I don't have any pix to show ya. Maybe I can dig some up though from recent days!