Saturday, September 19, 2009

Good To

Hey there!

We had a cookout down at the neighbors tonight and it was awesome. These are the neighbors Erk and I have never had... Ones that we enjoy hangin' with - they aren't "naked neighbors" like the ones behind us, they aren't "I'm your dad" neighbors like the ones across the street and they aren't the "boozers" who also live across the street. Good ol' fashioned not-putting-on-heirs simple good people. Erk went over there this morning and has been smoking ribs and chicken all day. There were 4 dudes there with grills going and wow what a feast! More and more people started to show - baked beans, potato salad, CARAMEL APPLES! So cool. I came home a bit ago to bath the kiddos (Erk came home too but then went back over for a few minutes). A nice time indeed.

Earlier today we had the pleasure of seeing Gramma and Grampa. It's been too long since we've seen you guys :) That was a nice way to spend our morning. Good to see Ry and Andy too.

Molly has been talking up a storm in her bed but now all that I hear is the fridge running! The kids are ZONKED. Bean is too - Erk took her down to the neighbors for the morning and part of the afternoon and she was filthy and exhausted. She likes to put on a good front, but deep down she's an old fart who will now sleep for 2 days straight. Kinda like me :)

I hope you've all had a good one! I just took my pig tails out and let my hair down. I think I'll watch some tv and be in bed by 10p. I know, I know... :)