Friday, September 18, 2009

Shoes Off

Who's ready for a nap? I AM! Mikie had me up 4 times in the night and I'm just tired. We ran to the dog food place, library, bank and gas station this morning - now lunch is done and its about time to head "up." Jack is flying off the handle at the smallest things and Mikie is being "Hollywood" for sure. Ohh, in the library, Molly took her shoes off and proceeded to jump on the couch! And just a few minutes ago I see her at the top of the steps with her pants down to her knees, shirt pulled up, diaper missing. Her sleeve is all wet. Hmmmm... fortunately it was only water (she loves to wash her hands now) but as I went to plop her on the potty to at least try to go, I noticed the door was locked. What's that? Ohh, I hear water running in there. She locked it and left the water on! BEAK! After 20 minutes of messing with a bobby pin in the tiny hole, I got 'er open and turned the water off. Sheesh! Never a dull moment, eh!