Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Buffet Etiquette?

Hey! How we doin? I opted to stay back in the motel room while the men folk went hunting this morning. I've enjoyed it these past few days, but today wanted to get a little scrapbookin' done. I'm working on the kids Halloween pages. Fun stuff!

It's a chilly day here in Iowa - but bright and sunny. Hope you are having a good one! I'll get the call from Erk and he'll come pick me up for some lunch "in town." We have 3 choices, so we've been to a few of the restaurants more than once. We did hit a new place last night - literally new - it had burned down last year. It was good eats and a buffet - which lends this question, when in a buffet line, do you just reach across to grab the goods on the other side of the buffet or do you walk around the buffet and scoop it up then?