Tuesday, November 10, 2009

This Mornin...

Good morning -

Must be something in the water here at our house. These past few days, the boys are fighting somethin' fierce. They were at it yesterday playing a video game, silly arguments, but big ones none the less. And this morning it starts with accusations flying, tears falling and words being yelled. Whew. Thank the Lord for a new found patience that He restored in me after having last week "off." I haven't yelled. I haven't lost my patience (YET). I've been able to keep a cool and collected head, despite my short night. Jack fell outta bed and needed help with making his bed up again, Erk had some log sawin' going on that probably woke the neighbors (sorry babe, but you know...) and I ended up on the couch shortly after 4am only to lay there awake and having to share the couch with Bean. She wouldn't move. I had my feet on her, gently nudged her, she just lay there zonked. Eventually, after attempting to sleep on two of the three pillow cushions, I insisted forcefully that she MOVE. She did. This was around 5:45a. I coulda just gotten up for the day then, but I finally started to doze off. Then 7:24a-ish, 3 little turds and one hubby were ready for the day and saying goodbye, and hello to me laying there. So here we go - laundry pilin' up and wearing wind pants today. Here comes Molly singing "rock a baby" over and over. So cute :)