Thursday, November 12, 2009

Questions, questions, questions...

Top of the mornin' to ya. Jack is standing here in shorts and a short sleeve shirt. He thinks it's summer all year 'round. The boys have been fighting about who can be Obi Wan and who can be Hans Solo. Tears have been shed. Molly is wearing 2 different shoes, a summer hat and some cute tights today.

At one point this morning we were all in our little bathroom upstairs, Jack in the shower, Molly trying to get in with him, Mikie had to poop and I was trying to get towels and stuff situated. Then Mol gets in the shower as Jack gets out and she pees on the floor. Mikie saying the whole time "I need privacy!" What a funny bunch...

Today the kiddos are headed to Nanny and Papa's house - they are wound up pretty tight anticipating that :) I wonder if Jack will put pants on willingly? I wonder if Mikie will agree to be Hans Solo? I wonder if Mol will opt to wear her silly hat? I hope your day is going like mine :)