Thursday, November 26, 2009

Gobble Gobble!

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Molly and I are waiting for the pumpkin pie to come outta the oven. Erk and the boys already headed to Granny's to lend a hand :) We'll head over soon. Molly is ticked at me cause she wants to "pie" which means pour sugar and salt into her own little bowl and mix 'em up. Then she wanted to wash her hands for 20 minutes, and when that was ended, she got all yanked. Now she's trying to get her coat off the hanger and head out without me!

It was so cute this morning, all 3 kids hopped into our bed and Jack got Bean to come up too. He was so proud that all of our family was in one place :)

Mikie cracked us up too - he tells me, "Mom, Jack is wearing the same shirt in all these pictures!" They are Jack's school pictures. HA!

Ohh, Molly has my wallet out, WOMEN! I'd better go - happy turkey day!

No comments: