Monday, May 4, 2009

First Boat Ride

Nanny and Mol taking on the wind
Hey Mikie!

How do ya like the life jacket, Mol?

Jack looks SO OLD!

I got some sunburn or windburn or something on my face today! My lips are on fire! We are home now, the boys are chasing each other outside (not sure where this energy comes from :). Mol is in here stacking up plastic cups like it's the most entertaining thing she's ever come across. Erk is golfing tonight - we were hoping to meet up with him for dinner beforehand, but we didn't have enough time in there, so the kids and I still went out - just the 4 of us. We were going to meet at Qdoba with Daddy so I took the kids to the one up on our end of town. Good eats! The boys then used their dollar from Papa (for helping with landscaping bricks today :) to buy cookies. Mol and I couldn't resist, so I gave them a couple bucks for one for us too.

Here are some pix from the boat ride yesterday. It was so beautiful out there, just like today. I sure had fun at Jack's school all afternoon today. It was cute when he came out for recess and saw me on the playground, he waved and smiled as big as he could. I thought he'd act "too cool for me" but he didn't. He even came to sit on my lap. What a kid :)