Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sheesh

Hey everybody! It's me - nope, I haven't disappeared! It's hard to keep everything updated :)

We just got home from running a few random errands. We went to Subway for lunch and then headed to Walmart to see how I could spend my handy dandy gift card (thanks again Auntie Jane). When we got into the truck leaving Subway, Shawna pulled in! The timing was crazy! So we chatted for a bit and then I backed right into the minivan that was parked behind us. OOPS! I got out to see that no damage was done and none was to either vehicle. SHEESH. That was embarrassing!

From there we headed to Walmart to dream. The boys were wanting this, that and the other and Mol didn't wanna keep in the shopping cart. But we managed to all get some new flip flops and other cute stuff. Then we headed for home. I was so determined to keep Molly awake and that was successful, so now she is down for a napperoni.

I'm just kinda blahh today - don't ya hate feeling this way? Maybe it's feeling some stress for what all we need to do to our website, it's gonna be a big job to revamp it.

I am excited that my dear pal Michele is coming up tonight to see us!! It's been too long!