Friday, May 8, 2009

Got it?

Hello! It's so awesome outside today - can't wait to leave for our first camping trip of the year! Headed to the lakeshore, I'm sure it'll be on the chilly side, but well worth it. The boys were SO excited last night with all of the camping prep :)

Yesterday afternoon we got to see Auntie Jill and Uncle Wayne. They are the coolest people! We had a blast. Had lunch, a few boat rides, what a relaxing way to spend the day. Wish they still lived close so we could see them more often. They are squeezing in all sorts of family stuff over the next few days, so we're not sure if we'll get to see them again, but are definitely looking forward to seeing them in July for Mike and Camille's wedding.

I am still crossing things off my list to remember today for our trip. Erk took the trailer to work this morning. It would have been a little difficult for me to pull it taking the boys to school - and since I can't quite back the truck and hook it up all alone, that worked out best. He and Jay did a pancake breakfast at work today - he said it went really well. So I'd better get back to packing up the car with whatever other crap I think we'll need that we probably won't - but as Dad says, better to have it and NOT need it, than need it and not HAVE it :)