Friday, May 29, 2009

Motor Boat

The boys are watching some tv for quiet time, Bean is pawing at the storm door to come in, the front yard sprinkler just turned itself on (kinda weird - but this new "timer system" works pretty well) and Molly is zonked. This morning ended up a little busier than expected, but it was all good!

After taking Jack to school, Mikie, Mol and I headed to Erk's work to pickup a digital scrapbook page order that needed to be delivered this morning. It was fun walking into Erk's work with the kids in tow, they don't get to see Dad at work very often. It was nice to see Marlo too, she said she just had her last chemo treatment yesterday. YEAH! Here's to hoping all of that crap is behind her :) She's sucha nice person.

Off we headed to drop off the order, then on home to wait a while for Jack to get off the bus. In the meantime though, I called the doc's office to check Mol's ears. She's been crabby on and off for over a week now, started with a fever for about 3 days, and she's been grabbing her right ear. Well, they could get us in at 11:45a. Too bad that's the time Jack gets home from school too! So I called the school and said I'd be picking him up at 11:15a. We did and off we headed to the doc (wouldn't you know everything looks good, he said it is probably her 2 year molars - not that I wanted there to be anything wrong, it just makes ya feel weird leaving there :) and from there we grabbed lunch. I get sucha kick outta these 3. They are somethin' else...

Ohh, and we got Mike and Camille's wedding invite today in the mail. I was so excited, I chucked the rest of the mail on the truck floor and quickly opened the pretty envelope :) VERY NICE! Love the colors.

Well, I suppose I'd better go tell Mikie for the third time to quiet down up there. He is "driving" a boat around on our bed while Jack is watching tv. He likes to make the boat sounds but gets a little carried away!