Wednesday, May 20, 2009

We Live on Memory Lane

Mol playing in our old doll house (take you back, Meg?!?!)
a few of the great finds in that big old box

we can't forget "Lemon Merenge" who breathes lemon scented breaths when you squeeze her belly!


I'm not sure if it's allergies or what, but my head is about ready to explode! I have a pounding headache, runny nose, snot drippin in the back of my throat (I know, nice mental picture, but you know what I mean).


We ran a few places this morning to drop off digital scrapbook page orders and then headed to Nanny and Papa's for a nice boat ride and lunch. Before we left there, Papa and the boys climbed up into their attic (which Jack said "feels like Florida" cause it was on the warm side) and got down a HUGE box of toys. AND Meg's and my old doll house. Both are here now and it's hilarious! Memory LANE!! A bunch of old Cabbage Patch dolls, naked Barbies (how do they all end up naked?), a cash register, stuffed animals, even old Little People. What fun. Cracks me up to see the kids enjoying this stuff. Right now Mol is busy in the doll house (built by Santa many many years ago).