Friday, May 15, 2009

Tumbling Down

I'm daydreaming and double clicking! Here I sit - the boys just came in after playing outside for a long time, now I hear them upstairs making truck and car noises. Funny dudes! Mol is napping and I must say, I could go for one today too! Ahh, but I could every day :)

Today was Mikie's last day of preschool. Hard to believe it. He's done?? His closing ceremony is next Tuesday and there is a picnic afterwards, but perhaps we'll do a quick celebration lunch out with the grandparents? He was so excited before school today, he couldn't even stand still. Dancing, jumping, wobbling :)

While he and Jack were at school, Mol and I did some grocery shopping. I tried a new trick today, no grocery list! I basically write the same things every time I shop, so I thought I'd wing it. I'll let ya know in a week and a half how I did!

Ohh, and Jack fell down the stairs when he got home from school. He went up to get some cars to take outside and I was outside with Molly. I heard a rumbling sound inside the house but had no idea what it was until I heard him start crying. Just as I was about to run in to help Jack, my dad pulled in with Mikie so I asked him to keep an eye on Mol so I could see what the beak happened to Jack. He's ok - hurt his butt and forehead, but no bruises. He was about 1/2 way down when he slipped and the bucket of cars went tumbling in front of him. Poor kid!

That's about all for me. Ohh, our website is having a HUGE sale tomorrow!! We have had a great amount of people contact us about it. Here's to hoping our website works tomorrow and doesn't crash or something crazy like that. We get to see Erk's cousins and extended family tomorrow for the day, can't wait! I just hope people aren't having to call Shawna and I with problems with the site :( Pray! If you don't know the name of our site or are interested in taking a peek, email me. I don't like to give the name of it on here in case of, well, you know how I am about privacy! Ohh, and as I've mentioned before, we have a blog for our bizz with cute stuff too, I'd be happy to tell ya the name of that (should you really even care) - just email me!

Have a great Friday - I'll let ya know how tomorrow goes! Come on ORDERS!