Saturday, May 30, 2009

Putz

I went to our montly Calendar Girls meeting last night (where we scrapbook from 6p-12midnight) and thought this page turned out kinda cute! Miss Mol and her popsicle. Today I'm a little pooped! I didn't sleep all that well and after going to bed at 1am, I think today would be a perfect nap day...

Jack is watching some tv, Mol is playing with Little People here in the kitchen and Mikie went with Erk to the farmer's market in town. They like to putz, those two :) Mikie came with me this morning to let Chloe out - we were both in jammies (he even had his robe on) and we stopped for some maple syrup. Ahh, who cares. Like me with messy hair and a pale face, or don't like me, doesn't matter :) Of course Mikie doesn't care either... Jack? He'd have to have a collared shirt on and matching shorts.

Not much on the agenda for today - Erk is gonna take the trailer in to get the awning fixed (it got dorked from the heavy rain our last camping trip) but other than that, it's nice to have a clean slate. That and a nap - ohh, I think I already mentioned that :)