Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Excited

What a nice day out there! I'm peeking out the window and looking at the clock for the time to get outside for Jack's bus. This is his last full day of school! Friday is his last day (1/2 day) for the summer. He's excited :)

I went to a training dealio with Shawna this morning to learn a new software program to use for digital scrapbooking. It's called MemoryMixer. Pretty neato stuff, somewhat the same as the program I already use (Creative Memories Storybook) but it has some new and improved stuff. I'm glad to know the CM stuff well, otherwise today would have really been confusing as to which program does what. Shawna and I really wanna learn more and more of what's out there so we can reach all different digi scrappers to print for. It's so fun! Wonderful ladies!

Mike and Mol got to hang with Nanny and Papa while I was doing that and that was a nice help!

It's about that time so I think Mikie and I will head outside and wait for Jack. Mol is still napping - I should probably get her up but the quiet sometimes is ohh so nice :) hehehe