Friday, June 5, 2009

Gone Fishing




Mikie was thrilled beyond all excitement when I told him this morning Grampa was coming to take him fishing! He waited out in the driveway for over an hour, counting the cars that went by... Then came Grampa pulling his fishing boat and Mikie lit up like a Christmas tree :) They left right around 11a.

Molly and I played outside a bit waiting for Jack's bus to come on this, his last day of school. Granny pulled in first, she was taking Jack to lunch today - wherever he wanted to go (and believe me, he was trying to think of some far places!). Then Janet pulled in with Rocky who will be hangin' with us for the weekend, then Jack's bus came and off went Granny and Jack. So Molly and I each laid down for a snooze and I was joined by both big hairy animals :) I got up a bit ago and Mol is still zonked - the boys are due back in about an hour and boy, what a beautiful June day out there! I think I may sit in the sun and read my People magazine while the dogs frolic and get into trouble with the chipmunks Bean swears are "messing with her." Have a good one!!