Saturday, June 13, 2009

When I Can

Why, good day! Here I sit in our trailer, eating cold pizza leftovers from last night and the only sounds are the rain hitting the roof and the distant kids playing. Ahhhh, now talk about relaxing :)

Little Miss Molly just now gave into a much needed nap and finally settled into bed. She had a really hard time falling asleep last night, resulting in a "lay on Mommy on the couch" event that went past 10pm. So she's tired. So tired that she asked to go Ni-Nights, and when I put her down, she cried, but that didn't last long...

We had the pleasure of having "Big" Molly come stay with us last night! We love her so much!! She came here after work last night to find only Erk in the trailer (the kids and I ran to get some groceries). We got some pizzas and ate, then dinked around the campground and then headed out for ice cream. I am thinkin' that is what kept lil Mol awake.

Molly slept on the top bunk with the kids and sure enough they woke her up bright and early (although not as early as they've been known to) and we shared many laughs and great conversation. A few short walks here and there - even bike rides (thanks again Ma for letting me use yours, it's so fun) and a few minutes ago she headed for home. We'll miss ya, come again, ok Molly??

And why is it so quiet in here then you may ask? Well, since it's sucha rainy day, Erk took the boys our for some lunch and to walk around another town a ways from here. This way Mol will get a good nap in and I honestly don't mind a little time to sit and do things like this... say hi to you all :)

Have a great day! I'll check in with ya when I can...