Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sequence, anyone??
the boys helping pick up the trash barrels last night

what I woke up to this morning - what a riot!

Mike and Mol having fun in the sand...

I think I may take a nap today :) Shawna and Holly (came today to visit with her kiddos) just went to the pool with the boys and their kids while I am sitting here. Mol went down for a nap NO trouble today. She's been burning the candle at both ends I tell ya!

This has continued to be sucha relaxing week. Easy going, no huge agenda... Ohh and Molly is doing just fine and dandy after her fall. Thank you to those who asked - and called (Auntie Jane) :) that was really sweet. I wish we could get a freakin' cell signal here, but you have to hop on one foot, scratch your nose and have one eye shut to be able to even hear a ring tone. Crazy! But the internet - quick as all get out...