Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Pool Incident

Mol had an interesting episode earlier today by the kiddie pool... She was walking in and slipped on the pavement and wacked her head hard against the cement. I went over to her and comforted her, but she continued to cry and really carry on. So I brought her over to the shade and wouldn't you know she puked.

So then I started to get a little concerned. I had Shawna come over (she was at the "big pool" with her boys and Jack and Mike) and she agreed that maybe I should see if there was anyone at the campground who could help to see if we needed to get her checked out. So I took Mol to the office/store and talked to the owner (the Mrs) and she said her hubby would be back circling around the campground on his Gator. We sat by the pool for a few minutes and wouldn't you know Ivan slipped at the same spot. So Mr. campground ended up coming over and he said he had paged a paramedic that stays here and she was on her way back to the campground and would come take a peak. So she did (SUPER nice lady) and she said that puking can be a sign of a concussion, but there isn't much they can do about it.

But she wasn't saying Mol had one - she just told me to keep an eye on her pupils - if they get to be two different sizes or Mol pukes again, to take her in. But she's done just fine today - has been up to her normal schnanagans :) THANK goodness.