Friday, June 26, 2009

The Thoughts Running Thru My Mind Right Now...

Our downstairs toilet is clogged.
Bean is depressed.
I am bloated.
Molly was just crying in her sleep.
I just ate 2 cookies when I know I should have said no.
I saw ants today so now I feel like there are some on me.
Our website is hopefully working as it should be now.
Our house needs a good vacuum.
I'm ready to go to sleep standing up.
Do I really have to do the 3 process face wash tonight?
Erk thinks my "french pedicure" is ugly.
I'm going to wear a dainty tank top under my dress to the wedding cause I'm too self concious about clevage.
I think I'm tan (at least my arms are).
I can only find one earring of the pair I need to pack.
Molly really started to understand what poop is today and was trying to go so she could wipe herself with a baggie of wipes.
I hope Mike and Camille like their gift.
I hope my brother comes to the wedding.
Can't wait to see all of our family there that we hardly see.
I wish I had more hair on my head.