Monday, June 1, 2009

Relaxation Station

I just ate at McDonalds... Did I need it? No way, but it sounded ohh so good :) And to sit all alone in the parking lot and eat, that was very relaxing.

Let's see - today... Bean ate a poopy diaper of Molly's (yeah, I hope you aren't eating dinner and reading this!), I had to have Jack turn the tv off again because he was watching another show I've asked him not to. There are just so many tv shows out there that aren't "age appropriate" for Jack. I'm not a super strict mom, I just don't need him learning about boyfriends and girlfriends and kissing and adult topics at FIVE years old, ya know? He has his life to worry about that stuff and learn about it. For now, I want him to be 5.

So we had 2 discussions about "the rules" and why we follow them. And Mikie has spilled, dropped, dumped and messed around in anything he can today - so he and I had a few talks about being responsible. Ahh the joys of motherhood :) Some days are just like this, ya know? And the fact that I can't seem to sleep at night is really bugging me, I did get some more Advil PM today though while grocery shopping with Molly-wanna-get-outta-the-cart-and-grab-every-item-on-the-bottom-shelf and Mikie-dropsy-oopsy-knocked-that-over. Let's just say when we were checking out and Molly wouldn't sit still and her head rammed right into the bottom of my jaw making me bite my tongue - my patience was worn out.

So yeah... back to the McD's fattening food - sitting in peace watching cars go by? The things we'll do for relaxation :)

2 comments:

MariaSoleil said...

I've so been there with all of these things except for a diaper eating dog. Maria did that chin ram/tongue bite one time - ouch! I hope you had a supersized something yummy!

Janet's page said...

Zero ate a nasty diaper today too! Dogs are sicko's....