Saturday, October 2, 2010

8?

Hey all! What a nice day. Rachey is 8 today, did you know that? EIGHT? Wow, I remember the day she was born. I remember before she was born and Kristen was pregnant, moving them into their house. I can't believe it's been 8 years...

I didn't snap any pix today (big shocker I know!) so I don't have any to share, but it was a fun day. We went to Rach's soccer game at 9a - well, we didn't get there right at 9am. On our way we were tailed (this lady was right up my butt) for miles and when it came to either having her rear end me or hitting 3 Canadian Geese in the middle of the road? I laid on my horn and envisioned both. But she didn't hit me and the geese finally moved their rears. It was chilly at the game, Mol had to pee twice, but fun to watch the kids all toss around a football and Rach play goalie.

From there Jack, Mol and I went to get birdhouses and a birthday gift and Mikie went with Nanny and Papa to Ryan's football game. Then we all met up for lunch for Rach's birthday and Jack and Mike went back to Ry and Rach's house to play for the afternoon. Later Mol and I went over to Andy and Kristen's for pizza and fun with their new pup, Magic. CUTE OR WHAT? He's a little blondie golden retriever :)

The kiddos and I came home around 8pm and now Mikie is sleeping in our bed (since Erk is gone and Jack got to last night) and Mol and Jack are conked in their beds. Time for me to watch yesterday's episode of GH!