Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Poor Gus

Today I am feeling like my battery was perhaps charged overnight. Not that we slept that well (Mikie was sleep walkin, Mol was crying and Jack came down to talk in the middle of the night)... but nonetheless :)

Mol is watching tv in here while I'm catching up on what's going on in the world. We are headed to our mom's group at church before long. We are gonna pick up Lindsey and Hunter on the way - she is down to one car today and since her hubby is taking the day off (due to weather) she's leaving him with the wheels. He's taking their dog, Gus to have him put down :( Very sad. They found out about 2 weeks ago that he has bone cancer. They wanted to see how he did with meds, but he's losin' all faculties. It's so hard. So after our mom's group, Lindsey, the kids and I will go find something to do to stay occupied for a while (to keep her mind off it).

Boy, it's windy today! I had a call from an old lady from church last night who is gonna be in nursery this morning with the kids. She was wondering if they closed school due to the "wind storm" if we would still have our group or not. Umm, we are past the days of the "dust bowl" lady! HA!

I suppose that's about all from me for now. I hope you have a good one - a little encouragement for today: "So don't worry, because I am with you. Don't be afraid, because I am your God. I will make you strong and will help you; I will support you with my right hand that saves you." Isaiah 41:10