Monday, October 4, 2010

Today

Precious lil Mikie is conked here in our bed next to me. I think there is somethin upstairs he's scared of cause he asked me already today if he could sleep on the couch tonight. Poor little man :( He's so precious, he's out like a light.

The kids had fun at Granny and Grampa's house tonight. They checked out some of the fun in town going on - some rams painted by local businesses and their school. Cool stuff!

Tomorrow is gonna be a busy day I'm thinkin. Mol and I have mom's group at church (the boys will both be at school) and I've been asked to "demonstrate" digital scrapbooking. YIKES :) I hope I do alright. From there we'll come home and eat some lunch and some dear girlfriends are coming over to hang. Two of them haven't seen the house since the changes. Can't wait for them to see it all. Then to pick the boys up from school (reminds me, I need to make a note in their backpacks) for Mikie to go to his first Community Ed "acting class." HA! I can't wait to see what he thinks. RARE!

I hope you've had a good day - I'm thinkin bed isn't too far off. First I need to pick up this load of a 6 year old next to me and put him in his own bed :)