Saturday, October 10, 2009

La La

Good evening! It's more like almost midnight, so not really evening anymore. I rarely stay up this late but was feeling inspired so I "went with it." As part of a group Shawna and I have been introduced to, we were hit with the idea of each of us webbased businesses come up with a list of 10 Christmas gift ideas. And then we will cross-promote each other by linking each of our articles thru each others websites. Probably doesn't sound like it makes any sense, sorry. I suppose if my hubby were still up - he'd be tellin' me to go to bed! Since I've never drank before, Erk guesses this is as close to "drunk" as you'll ever see me. I guess once I take my Ambien before bed, it can hit me like a freight train or make me plain silly. I feel loopy right now! My eyes are toothpicked open and my body is telling me to go to bed. Erk just picked up a beautiful bedroom set for our bed - comforter, shams, pretty pillows, even a dust ruffle. It looks so nice! We have only used quilts these first 10+ years of marriage, so this is a sorta fun change. Still love the quilts, but don't mind the fancy either ;)

Well, since I'm in la-la land, I think I'd better head to bed. I hope you've had a great Saturday! We sure did - what precious kids we have been blessed with! Many laughs today from the kids - the best sound in the world.