Wednesday, October 21, 2009

No Jack Sleeping

I feel like I still have lady bugs crawling on me! Today was such a beautiful fall day. Warm, no jacket needed. My only trouble with it was the freakin' lady bugs flocking to everything in sight. Mol and I were going over to my folks to help get the dock outta the lake this afternoon and I killed a lady bug crawling up my leg inside my jeans and one on the windshield right in front of me. Then it seemed like they covered the inside of the truck, but I guess there were only like 4 or 5. Still!? :)

Dad and I had fun taking the dock out - no rachets dropped, no water levels over the waders so our pants and feet remained dry. A few big bellied spiders said hello but wearing gloves it was easy to squash 'em. While we were working on the dock sections, we saw Miss Mol's top of her head peeking out the basement window (my old bedroom) watching us. She was supposed to be takin' a nap! It was so cute. She finally laid down and conked. We then came home in time for the bus to drop the boys off and Papa came over to help take their bunk beds apart. Jack has mentioned having his bed back to "ground level" so we figured while we were flexing our muscles, may as well PULL one or two more :) So tonight I came up to sit here in bed and found no Jack sleeping in our bed. Jack has been falling asleep in our bed for weeks now - but he seemed to fall asleep just fine in his own tonight. Pretty cute.

Well, with that I'm off to do some work and head to bed. I hope you've had a good one -