Monday, August 30, 2010

Date Night

Mikie and I had a date last night - just me and him. It was wonderful :) He cracked me up - we had dinner at Logan's (he shared my salad with me but didn't venture over to my side of the bowl cause he didn't want to touch anything I had touched with my fork). He got the sampler with wings, mozzarella sticks and potato skins - RARE!

We went to the quilt shop (pictured below) but it was closed. See Phyllis' barn quilts in the window? Then we went out for ice cream and on over to his school to play on the playground.

He kept thinking of things to do to make the night last longer. It was priceless. He's sucha special boy - I loved doing this with Jack too a few weeks ago. I love that they'll still hold my hand in public and we talk about anything and everything... If only these days would last...

(at school)

(Mmmm, hot fudge sundae)

(darn it, it's closed!)