Sunday, November 30, 2008

Shhhhh...

Hey there! Man, the snow is falling - perfect weather for winter pictures :) That's what I just did actually, went and took our friends Christmas card photo in front of their VW bus! Cute! I hope they like how they turned out!! It's hard to keep smilin' when the snow is getting ya all over your face :)

Everyone here is asleep - Erk, Jack, Mikie, Molly and Bean dog! I'm the only one up - no nap needed today. I was so exhausted last night after grocery shopping and all, but didn't shut the light off until after 11p. Why oh why do I stay up that late if I'm dragging? It's hard for me to go to bed much earlier when Erk isn't home. I did have Mikie sleepin' with me, but not quite the same feeling of protection :)

I'll hopefully post some pix later - once everyone is up, we are headed to get our Christmas tree! YEAH! I can't wait! This will be Mol's first year of going with us since last year she was just too small. I'm thinking about grabbing the sled we got for Christmas last year for her to pull her in as we walk the long aisles of trees lookin' for that special "one." We'll see. She sure gets squirmy anymore when ya hold her too long. She'll be stylin' in her snowsuit for the first time!

I hope you have a good one - I'm wanting some candy, but wouldn't you know, we are all out :)!