Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Did the Trick

Holy cow is Molly CRABBY today! I just laid her down, thinking maybe she's super tired. I never lay her down in the morning - naptime is always 12:30 - 1ish, but not today. We are having lunch with Phyllis today and I can't imagine what she'd be like at a restaurant with this mood. So we'll see if she gives in, she's whining/crying in her crib right now, the little nut job.

I had the fortune of cleaning 7 different puke spots when I got up this morning. Yep, Bean dog... She was really acting weird yesterday and super sleepy, and this morning she seems perkier - and I'm sure getting rid of all "that" is what did the trick. Nice to have stains upstairs after we just got those carpets cleaned a few weeks ago!!

Papa offered to take the boys to school this morning and they were thrilled. Off they went, I had just gotten out of the shower and Mol and I stood on the front porch waving until they were outta sight. Then we came back in the house and I realized that's probably what it will feel like next year when Jack and Mikie can ride the bus together, they will ride in the morning too (Jack just does the afternoons now). That'll be nice! Although I don't mind watching Jack as he hustles into the front covered doorway of this school with all the other little kids :)

I suppose that's about all I have to say for now! Mol quit crying up there, here's to hoping for a little breather. Bean is following me around and staring at me as if she can't believe all the crabbiness either!