Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tuesday blahhhh

Part of me was wanting to go for a walk today to get out and get some exercise in, but it's so blahh and rainy. Mol is messing with the remote controls and the boys just turned on the tv upstairs to Curious George.

A bit of a short night sleep last night - between Erk's snoring and Mikie peeing his bed, I'm a little tired, but since I took a nap yesterday with Mikie (again, one of my MOST favorite things - in the whole king sized bed he is laying so close to me we both use my pillow :) I suppose today I can't really justify one!

Bean dog is acting weird this morning, we woke up to her whining really early this morning so I let her out thinking I'd go back to bed. I never did - but why not start the day fresh before 6:30a!? Riiiiiiight.

I suppose that's all for now. I hope you have a good one this Tuesday, rainy and all. I'm gonna go see what other trouble Molly has gotten herself into!