Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Under Wraps

Hola! Ohh, I guess I'm still bug eyed from the Spanish downloads I got with a digital kit I "won" for completing a scavenger hunt. Pretty cool they give you Spanish and French words as well as English, but I'm not so sure I'll use them :)

We had a good day today - since today was a "no computer" day for me (per the kiddos request), I respected that and just hopped on for the first time while watching American Idol. I struggled today though, I'll be honest - with some major PMS creepin' in. But the Lord provided and I kept a lid on it best I could. It helped that we ran an errand this morning and then Mikie had a follow-up appointment with the ENT for his tonsils. That kept us busy and helped my anxiety/crabbiness/wanting to hide mode under wraps :) Don't ya hate it though? It's so predictable too - freakin' hormones! I found myself moving furniture around right before lunch just to keep myself occupied!

I told Mikie as we left his ENT appointment that I was "struggling" a little today, and he said he was too. He's so precious. He and I went thru McD's and got a chocolate shake after his appointment. Jack and Mol got to hang at Nanny and Papa's for a bit (thanks again guys for offering, it was nice to have some alone time with Picky). All is well, he has healed well and will go back in 6 months to check his tubes.

I suppose that's about all I've got. I hope you've had a good day!