Thursday, January 28, 2010

Down to Earth (my first ever!)

I am sooooooooooo excited about this! Shawna and I had our weekly meeting last night at Starbucks and little did we know, by the end of the evening, we discovered how to make our own digital scrapbook PAPERS! Not only that, but how to "share" them with other digi scrapbookers! This is HUGE!

So after I got home last night, I sat up til 12midnight making these 4 "papers." This is how digital kits are usually presented (grouped like this), but when we have things up and running and you can download off our bizz blog, you will actually be able to download these 4 different papers individually, all 12x12 size. Fun or what!?! We sure think so! I think we both may have wet our pants last night when we realized we can do this!
my very first paperpack - I even made a little heart with my initials for my stuff :)