Thursday, January 21, 2010

Time with Granny and Grampa

Thank you Granny for sharing these adorable things with me this morning - I had to post it on here :)

Hi Erin,

We enjoyed being with the kids last night so much. It just seemed like our time went way too fast.

I have to tell you a couple of cute things.

When we FINALLY got to Culvers (because I'm sure the boys told you Pizza Hut isn't open yet - not until Feb 1 - it would be nice if they had a sign out) I pulled off Molly's hat and she got a really concerned look on her face and said, "Where my pretty bow?" I thought it was cute that it wasn't just her bow but her pretty bow. She also went potty at the restaurant. Big girl!

Mike was so excited to tell us about his new $25 backpack.

In the car a couple of times I asked Jack to translate what Molly said. Finally I said to Jack that I was glad he could translate. He said, "Well, I am her brother, and I've lived with her for 2 years."

So cute :) Thanks Mom for sharing!