Friday, January 29, 2010

who's running this show?
my new BFF, the "skinny mirror" :)

Yep, we painted but forgot to go back at the end and pick up our lovely artwork. OOPS!


nice work Picky!
We needed to get out today - do something. Well, maybe that was how I felt :) The boys have had school and a fun day with Papa this week. Seems Mol and I have been home mostly so she can work on the potty routine and all. That and Hunter has been here so we don't venture out then either. Either way, a morning at the children's museum is the way to go :) Then lunch afterwards at a little restaurant a few blocks away? Priceless. I was telling the kids on our way home that going to lunch with them is one of my most favorite things to do. I found myself getting choked up when I said that, perhaps cause it's so true. That time spent like that - away from the spilled milk at home and peanut butter and jelly... is the best!
Now Jack is watching Star Wars and Mikie found Sponge Bob on upstairs. Mol is napping and here I sit. I hope you're having a good one!