Wednesday, February 9, 2011

FebrWEARY

I need to take a shower (sniff sniff under the pits, WHEW!) but I can't quite yet. The washer is running. I have to wait a bit til I have some hot water. Friday morning we're getting a new hot water heater so maybe then I can wash clothes and myself at once!

I'm feeling better than I was yesterday. Definitely something about the month of February that just bites. It's a blahh month if you ask me. Right in the dead of winter. But now that I realize I can't change it or take February off the calendar? I'm cool with it :) I know that my series of headaches doesn't help my 'tude either. I woke up with the same one that put me to bed early last night. So some Excedrin is in my near future.

Yesterday our mom's group was trying to think of ways we can help Cristine and her husband (who lost part of his right hand). We are kicking around a fund raiser. So that would be a really cool thing to do! Maybe get some local businesses involved and do a raffle? We aren't sure yet, but something to help.

Well, I hear the washer stopped, so I'll give it a few and get rid of these stinky pits. I hope you all have a good day!