Monday, March 21, 2011

Broken

Hola! I'm feeling irritated that Molly just broke my bracelet I made at church with the mom's group. And Mikie has been crazy all afternoon, bonking heads and running and jumping. I wish it wasn't colder outside again, they need some fresh air! I could crack out the snow gear again ;) Heck, Jack doesn't care, he got off the bus in his short sleeved shirt. I just need to send 'em all out!

Today has been a download new music for my iPod/not do much else day. Well I did a buncha stuff for our bizz this morning, so that's gotta count for something!? I hope you've had a good one!

Ohh, and you should have driven by on Saturday morning... you woulda seen me in my bathrobe hanging out the upstairs front window with Erk coming at me with a boxspring up a ladder! My heart was pounding, I thought for sure he was going to lose his balance and fall. It was high up! It took about 2 1/2 minutes to get the window out to prep for the boxspring (gotta love an old house where it won't fit up the staircase) and it took 2 HOURS to put the window back in! At times Erk was hanging out the window while I held the window up over his head. It was stressin' me out and I totally lost my patience! Every small argument amongst the kids was exaggerated and I was getting so frustrated! Erk just maintained his cool... WHEW! We finally got the window back in place and wa-la, Molly has the real boxspring under her mattress instead of the not-quite-long-enough-thin-mattress we snagged from the trailer that imitated a boxspring for months!