Monday, February 8, 2010

Lost Count

Hello all! We are back from a GREAT weekend away with Jay and Shawna. We went up north and the boys skiied/snowboarded while Shawna and I scrapbooked. It was wonderful! A fireplace cracklin' - peanut m&m's galore - nice meals out with our hubbies each night - ahh, wish we were still there! It was great!!

I managed to pick up Molly's cold symptoms along the way this weekend and so today Mol and I are layin' low. A bit of a sore throat, ear ache on and off, major snot nose and cough.

Last night in the middle of the night I lost count as to how many times I was up in the night helping any one of our kids or trying to get Erk out of his bad dream. Mikie had to cough and didn't want to so he kept waking me up telling me "it was still in his throat!" Molly woke up a few times needing kleenex and Jack woke me up to see if I had checked on him yet. What?! Ohh and Rocky got excited every single time and his tail would wap the bed post or closet doors. Bean whined when I got up, I even ended up giving her a drink in the bathtub somewhere around 3:30a! Whew - crazy house I tell ya!

But not today (crazy house that is) - Mol and I will eat lunch soon enough and lay down for a naperooni. I hope you are having a good day! My camera batteries were dead all weekend, but Shawna has some good pix. I'll try to share them with ya lata!