Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sittin'

Hey there - it's Sunday night and so nice to know Erk doesn't have to go to work in the morning :) He and I are watching an old Clint Eastwood movie. The boys are with Nanny and Papa on their way home from Detroit. They went to hang with some extended family today and had a riot.

Erk was at "the cabin" this weekend getting things ready for the upcoming hunting season (and making a pecan pie :). Mol and I were gonna go to on the road trip with Mom, Dad and the boys but I was feeling like poop this morning. Such bad cramps I just wasn't up for it. So Mol and I stayed put. She was sad at first but then I she thought she was "taking care of me" so she saw some redemption in that :) The pain got so bad that I called the on-call doc. Looks like I probably have an ovarian cyst? Since taking a buncha ibuprofen I am feeling better! Too bad I have a headache now!