Sunday, December 14, 2008

Good Portion

Well, I'm trying to add some more pix on here but it's taking forever! I wanted to share some from our yearly tradition of making fudge at mom and dad's (we got to bring a pan of it home to OUR house this year!) and also from Gramma's party yesterday. Freaking slow phone as a modem! Ohh well... I think we are gonna get hooked back up with our old internet we had. Sometimes it helps to drop it, then they give you a "deal" to sign up. Jerks, why can't they just give you the deal when you are using them in the first place!?

We had a really nice dinner with Granny and Grampa tonight. It was great to visit and Granny, Jack, Mikie and I played Candy Land (twice). Molly was on my lap for a good portion, as she is still hooked on the MOMMA train :) Seems she pretty much only likes her momma these days and even though it's fun at first, there are times I'd like to have a free hand or two! Ahh, these days will pass too quickly so I need to just enjoy it.

Have a good night all!