Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Out of State

We ran some errands this morning which was good. I wasn't sure what we'd do today - one of those "nothing on the books" days which sometimes are wonderful, but today? I woke up with a smile (which I was thankful, doesn't happen every day but that's a GOOD start when we have nothing to do) and the day has only gotten better from there. I checked our "info" email box for our business and we were contacted by someone in Tennessee wanting a sample digital scrapbook page. I was so geeked! We are branching out BABY! We had an order from Georgia yesterday, so that really rocks! So the day of unknowns was started with a sample order and heading out the door to the post office to ship it, as well as running to Erk's work to drop off a disk. I need him to print all of the pages I have created for Molly's scrapbook cause it will be on display for over 100 women to look at in a week and a half! Sheesh, talk about pressure :) I have gotten some 90 pages completed in Molly's scrapbook (which I owe to the speediness of digital) and at a big event for our website, a scrapbook retreat the weekend of January 9, Shawna and I will be on our game, displaying how beautiful our printed pages turn out. I can't wait to see all of those pages in print!

I'm sure next week will be busy with getting things lined up for the retreat so that'll be fun too. Did I tell you Shawna and I were asked to make personalized notecards (sets of 5) for each of the ladies there. Who doesn't like things with their name on it? Let alone a cute color scheme of notecards you can write to people. Fun, eh? So that'll be something else we bundle up and make pretty with ribbon. Next week will be busy!

The boys came across "Hook" on tv on Disney channel so they are watching that for quiet time and Mol had now adjusted pretty darn well to just one nap a day. It really only started 2 days ago (dropping her morning nap) but something had to be done to curb her morning wake up time. She'd been getting up before 6 or a bit after and that's just TOO early! So like today, she slept til 7:30a, now that my friend is more LIKE it! She's so funny, I caught her eating chow mein noodles today - she's quick and into everything. Had them dumped all around her and sat there eating them like they were any other snack. What a nut!

Hope you are having a good day. Adios moochachos!