Saturday, December 6, 2008

Party Time

Why hello on this fine, snowy Saturday morning! Mol is nappin' and the boys snuck upstairs to watch Disney channel for a bit... Erk ran to the trailer supply place to return stuff we didn't need to winterize the trailer, and here I sit in sweatpants. I only wear these pants to bed, but today they sounded good :) Especially cause right after showering, the boys and I got our snow gear on and headed out to do some sledding. Jack asks me a lot to come out with them, but even when Mol is napping, it's hard to go out and do it. So today with Erk home? Worked great and we had a great time. Erk came out and snapped some pictures too so I'll try to upload those later.

Last night was a hoot... Went scrapbooking from 7p - 12midnight! With the snow, it held Erk up in traffic, then made the trip to Sally's a tad longer than normal. It was really fun though, great to get out and learn even more good stuff about this software program I use to scrapbook.

I hope you all have a great day! Jack has his little buddy's birthday party tonight and as we were coming in from sledding, he said "Mom, this is a great day for me! I get to sled and have hot chocolate and even go to a party." Cute :)