Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Today

I just fell asleep face down in a small tent set up in the boys room! Man, I was OUT! I went up and laid Molly down for her nap and told Mikie I'd lay with him for a few minutes in the tent he slept in last night (this kid is so rare, he could "camp out" every nite). My arms fell asleep, Mikie was talking to me and I was gonzo. Felt good :) He ran up to tell me my phone had been ringing and that he spilled apple juice "all over the dishwasher" but he cleaned it up. Hmmm, Mikie's version of cleaning isn't quite the same as mine...

Jack has done well these last few times heading to school. No gut ache in the morning, no nerves on the ride there, and getting there and dropping him off has gone terrific! We finally found the best solution, get there right when the bell rings, eliminate the "playground overwhelms me" feeling and bam, he'll walk in school like a champ. Heck, at this rate, I have no prob taking him the remainder of the year :) I know next year will be a whole different ball game with Mikie coming along with him on and off the bus. That's gonna be great for both of them.

We are starting to get Christmas cards - boy do I love this time of year! I look forward to getting the mail! I hope to get ours out on Friday or so...

I hope you and yours are having a good one! Today is Mom's birthday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM, looking forward to celebrating with dinner out with you all tonight!