Monday, December 29, 2008

Today

Why, good day! I just now turned the light on to see my laptop screen better and my eyeballs are like “DUDE!” I shoulda turned this light on a while ago! I just went thru and caught up on everyone’s blogs – Kate – that picture of me is terrible from Thanksgiving! I look like a cow! Musta been bloated from PMS that day, I swear my gut isn’t that big! HA! Funny… And Mer! JB and Hannah are engaged!?!? That is SOOOOO EXCITING! Congrats to them – they are a wonderful couple :)

The kids and I went for a little car ride this morning before grocery shopping. Went to drive by a few houses for sale that we found online the past few days. Yep, we are in a swing again – a swing of wanting to move out. We’ll have to see, we are prayerfully considering listing with a realtor this time and just get ‘er done. We love this house, always have, but it’s got its quirks and its lack of closets is really getting hard to deal with. More kids, more STUFF, less places to put it! Not that we are having more kids :) But as Molly gets older and we accumulate more things, the boys beds just became bunk beds (ohh yeah, it looks so cool!) so I have one less bed to hide boxes of clothing, etc under. Plus with Christmas and all the new stuff we get? Where the beak do we put that? So… We’ll have to see what the Lord has in store. If we “list,” if we don’t… where we’ll go from here.

Speaking of the boys bunk beds, they had a hard time going to sleep the first night, although they anticipated it ALL day long. They are so funny, we thought Jack, being the oldest, would sleep up top, but so far both nights it has been Mikie up there! Jack claims to get a stomach ache conveniently every night when he climbs up there. Funny boys. Mikie said he kept waking up the first night, but slept better last night. They’ll get used to it – and even though we lost some extra storage space under that bed, having one of them on top of the other sure opens their room up wide!

I’ll see if I can get my hands on some more pictures to show ya. Hope you are having a good one?!